Turkey, Swiss Cheese & Cranberry Sandwich
Prep: 10 mins
Turkey, cheese and cranberry combine in this flavourful creation that will have you licking your lips.
- Light Rye bread
- Sliced turkey breast
- Swiss cheese slices
- Brie cheese
- Cranberry sauce or cranberry spread
- Fresh thyme leaves
- Mixed greens (lettuce, spinach, or arugula)
- Spread a layer of cranberry sauce on two slices of bread.
- Place a handful of mixed greens.
- Add the sliced turkey on top of the greens.
- Layer the Swiss cheese and Brie on top of the turkey.
- Sprinkle some fresh thyme leaves over the cheese.
- Place the slice with cranberry sauce on top.
- If desired, heat a skillet or grill pan over medium heat and add a bit of butter or olive oil. Place the assembled sandwich on the skillet and grill for a couple of minutes on each side until the bread turns golden brown and the cheese starts to melt.
- Remove the sandwiches from the skillet and let them cool slightly before serving.