Toasted Turkey Club Wraps
Step up breakfast time with these toasted Turkey Club Wraps - filled with bacon rashers, avocado slices, lettuce and cheese with a spreading of mustard mayo. Toast in a sandwich press for some crunch!
- 2 thin rindless bacon rashers (60g)
- 2 tbsp whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 x Helga’s Lower Carb Wholemeal Wraps
- 4 baby cos lettuce leaves, shredded finely
- 1 medium tomato (150g), sliced thinly
- ½ small avocado (100g), sliced
- 2/3 cup (110g) coarsely shredded cooked turkey or chicken breast
- 1/3 cup (40g) coarsely grated cheddar cheese
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook bacon rashers, turning, for 5 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise and mustards in a small bowl.
- Place wraps on serving plates. Spread with the mustard mayonnaise, leaving a 2cm border. Divide lettuce, tomato, bacon, avocado, turkey and cheese down centre of wraps. Season with pepper. Roll to enclose filling.
- Preheat a sandwich press. Toast wraps in hot sandwich press for 2 minutes or until toasted, golden and cheese has melted.
Tip: You could also cook the bacon in the sandwich press.