Japanese-Style Tuna Sandwiches
Japanese style tuna - make with your favourite flavoured can of tuna. A delicious lunch, packed with greens.
- 185g can tuna in olive oil, drained
- 1 green onion, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup (75g) Kewpie mayonnaise
- 1½ tsp sesame oil
- 4 slices Helga’s Lower Carb Wholemeal & Seed Bread
- 1 medium avocado (250g), sliced
- 20g snow pea tendrils
- 1 lebanese cucumber (130g), peeled into ribbons
- Combine tuna, green onion, mayonnaise and oil in a small bowl; season to taste.
- Lay a sheet of baking paper on a chopping board; top with bread slices. Top 2 slices with avocado, tuna mixture, snow pea tendrils and cucumber. Sandwich with remaining bread slices.
Tip: Swap Use Helga’s Lower Carb Traditional Wholemeal Wraps instead of the Lower Carb Wholemeal & Seed Bread.
Tip: Use your favourite flavoured can of tuna.