Spiced Prawn Burritos with Salsa
Mexican night tonight? Try these Spiced Prawn Burritos for an easy and tasty dinner option.
- 20 uncooked medium king prawns (900g), peeled, deveined
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 400g can refried pinto beans
- ½ cup chopped coriander, plus extra sprigs to serve
- 2 medium tomatoes (300g), chopped finely
- ½ small red onion (100g), chopped finely
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 4 x Helga’s Traditional White Wraps
- ½ cup (60g) coarsely grated cheddar
- 1 small avocado (200g), sliced thinly
- lime wedges, to serve
- Combine prawns, spices and 1 tbsp oil in a small bowl, turning to coat well.
- Heat refried beans in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until warmed through. Stir in half the chopped coriander. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook prawns, turning, for 4 minutes or until just cooked through.
- To make salsa, combine tomato, onion, lime juice and remaining coriander and oil in a bowl. Season to taste.
- Place wraps on serving plates. Spread bean mixture down centre of wraps. Top with cheese, avocado, prawns, salsa and extra coriander. Roll to enclose filling. Serve with lime wedges.