Salmon, Zucchini, Horseradish & Dill Toasties
Toasties for lunch! These Salmon, Zucchini, Horseradish & Dill toasties are the perfect brunch or lunch option when you are work from home!
- 210g can salmon in spring water, drained
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- ¼ small red onion (25g), chopped finely
- 2 tsp horseradish cream
- 4 slices Helga’s Prebiotic, Wholemeal & Barley Bread
- olive oil cooking spray
- 2 tbsp light cream cheese
- 1 small zucchini (90g), peeled into ribbons
- 30g baby spinach leaves
- Combine salmon, dill, onion and horseradish in a medium bowl. Season to taste.
- Lay a sheet of baking paper on a chopping board; top with bread slices. Lightly spray slices with olive oil. Turn 2 slices so oiled side faces down; spread with cream cheese. Top with the salmon mixture, zucchini and spinach. Sandwich with the remaining bread slices, oiled-side up.
- Preheat a sandwich press. Toast sandwiches in hot sandwich press for 3 minutes or until golden and crisp.