Fruit-Filled French Toast Wraps
Prep: 14 mins
Cook: 2 mins
Fill your wraps with something sweet! Try some fruit filled French Toast Wraps for breakfast or a creative dessert.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 x Helga’s Digestive Wellbeing Barley Wholemeal Wraps
- 150g tub vanilla yoghurt
- 6 strawberries, sliced thickly
- 60g blueberries
- 60g raspberries
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Whisk eggs, milk and cinnamon in a large bowl until combined.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Place one wrap into egg mixture; turn to coat. Transfer egg-coated wrap to pan. Drizzle a little extra egg mixture over wrap in pan. Cook wrap for 30 seconds on each side or until golden. Transfer to a serving plate. Repeat with remaining wrap and egg mixture.
- Spread half the yoghurt down centre of wraps; top with berries. Fold over edges to enclose filling. Serve topped with remaining yoghurt, drizzled with maple syrup.